A Room with a ZOO's location right next to the Antwerp Central Station, the most beautiful station in the world, guarantees easy accessibility. Especially with two airports nearby. The venue is located in the heart of Antwerp, not even a ten minute walk from the historic city centre.
Because of its unique central location in Europe, Antwerp is the perfect meetcentive destination! Connection times to major cities are short and comfortable.
Antwerp is the city with the world’s most beautiful restaurant, train station and ZOO. It's a port city with a rich history dating to the Middle Ages. The port of Antwerp is one of the largest in the world and the second biggest in Europe.
Antwerp has a lot to offer economically and socially, as well as culturally:
- Rubens’ town: the painter is forever linked to the city of Antwerp. Discover Rubens’ home and studio, and see his artwork on display in fine museums and in the famous Cathedral of Our Lady.
- Fashion in Antwerp: thanks to the Fashion Museum (ModeMuseum), the prestigious Royal Academy and many trendy fashion stores, Antwerp is one of the international capitals of fashion.
- Antwerp Cut, Antwerp Quality: Antwerp is the most important diamond-trading centre in the world.
- Maritime Metropolis: the port of Antwerp is Europe’s second biggest port and the world’s second largest petrochemical centre.
- Gastronomic trendsetter: The people of Antwerp love to eat and drink. The city’s biosphere is defined by many restaurant terraces and culinary events held throughout the city, as well as regional specialities, such as Belgian beer and Belgian chocolate.
There is a direct rail connection between Antwerp and Brussels International Airport (+/- 75 airlines and +/- 200 direct destinations) and the train journey only takes 34 minutes. Antwerp has high speed rail connections with Paris, Amsterdam, London and Cologne. The city is also easily reachable by car and coach because of its location on a crossroads of European motorways.
There is plenty of underground parking and the historic city centre is only 10 minutes away on foot.
Spend the night
Antwerp offers over 4,200 hotel rooms, many only a short walking distance from A Room with a ZOO. The choice of accommodation ranges from 4 star international chains to small boutique hotels.