3. Entrance tickets are to be understood as Online Tickets, (the tickets ordered and paid online at the website www.zooantwerpen.be, www.planckendael.be, www.serpentarium.be and www.elisabethcenter.be – hereafter: “Website”), tickets ordered by phone or tickets purchased on the spot.
6. The provided personal data will be processed exclusively by KMDA and will not be transferred to third parties.
7. The reasons for processing personal data are as follows:
- optimising management and quality of the Website:
- gaining insight in visitor numbers and statistics;
- management of the KMDA visitor file;
- updating you about KMDA services and products (direct marketing), e.g. by sending a newsletter by e-mail to which you hereby give your explicit permission. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the procedure stated in the footer of each newsletter. You can always resist against the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes by sending a simple notification to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. You have a right to access your personal information and to rectify or to add this information, by contacting KMDA via the following e-mail address: email@example.com. You can always contact the Privacy Commission (CPBL) and consult the public register.
2. Please see below for the list of cookies which are used by KMDA on this Website:
Session or preference cookies
These cookies make the functioning of this website easier, e.g., to allow you to navigate between the various parts of this Website. These cookies can expire at the end of the session (for example when you close your web browser) or these cookies can remain on your device for a longer period in order to remember your preferences and choices on this Website, as the case may be. These cookies will usually be deleted after 6 months. If you refuse these cookies, certain components or pages of this Website will either not work properly or will not be accessible.